- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the vehicle owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
When our truck broke down we called them. It was 4AM and they arrived in 30 minutes. They were very helpful and friendly. They took the time to figure out what was wrong, instead of guessing like some places do. If we ever have a problem when we're in that area again, we will definitely be calling Universal Truck Repair!Kamal S.
Eddie is very helpful and friendly and honest with the job, and it wasn't very expensive either!Anonymous
Great service and low prices. My truck hasn't run this well in a while.Tony F.
If you ever are in need of a car or Big Rig mechanic that REALLY knows what they are doing, don't hesitate to call them! They are extremely affordable. If there was a "green thumb" in mechanics, Eddie and his crew are the ones to see!!Evie P.
I own a few commercial trucks and it's hard to find a place that is honest and reasonable. Eddie and his crew are fantastic! They are able to explain in detail, for those of us who aren't familiar with auto repair, are able to understand what the issues are. They are also very helpful if I have any issues or questions with any of my trucks at any time.Connie T.
Great job! I will definitely use them again. Finally, I have found a repair and maintenance facility I can trust!H. Foote
I can't stress enough how long I've been looking for a shop like Universal Truck Repair. Eddie broke down the repairs to my truck in a way that I can understand, and step by step explained how much labor and parts would cost. I really liked the detailed estimate sent to my email before the job was started. They are very affordable! Eddie told me the truck would be ready by 12pm and by 12pm it was done!! He gave me a small description of what was done and sent me on my way. I highly recommend Eddie and Universal Truck Repair for all your car and Big Rig repairs. Honestly I'm a happy camper, Thanks!Wilson P.